Goal: Create a Christ-centered community with a friendly and loving environment for all people.
• Weekly birthday celebrations
• Baptism and other celebrations (Living Life, promotions, graduations)
• Newcomer welcoming & events (working with fellowship team)
• Newcomer buddy system
Contact: D. Sang
WE ARE disciples of Christ with a heart for multimedia, utilizing our talents for the glory of God.
WE WILL imitate Christ’s humility, serving and supporting other ministries, working together as one family of Christ.
WE WILL encourage/strengthen each team member to walk every step of the way with Jesus Christ.
• Worship Support (Audio/video, livestream)
• Media Production (Reels, vlogs, bring your ideas!)
Contact: T. One Jae & T. Paul
Intercessory Prayer Team
Goal: “Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” (Matthew 18:19-20)
Come together in the prayer of supplication, intercession, and thanksgiving on behalf of the Youth Ministry and for the will of God and His kingdom.
• Lead prayer before service and events (e.g., praise night)
• Encourage youth members to pray together for God’s will, His kingdom, and for one another.
Contact: T. Grace & T. Jeemeen
Goal: Lead praise during worship so all God’s people can sing and give glory to God for who He is and what He has done.
May your priests be clothed with your righteousness; may your faithful people sing for joy. (Psalms 132:9)
• Leading praise during weekly communal worship
• Lead praise during various events (retreats, revival, and others)
Contact: Pastor Sam
Goal: Connect the youth members in the MVC Youth ministry by love God and God’s people through fellowship on Friday nights, Sunday worship service, and other special events.
• Monthly fellowship event
• Newcomer welcome event
• BBQ/Outdoor events
Contact: T. Henry & T. Claire
Goal: Enhance communication within our youth community. Increase exposure to non-believers about Christianity, the Gospel, and our church.
• Graphic & web design – create content and design visuals for announcements, retreats, and other church events.
• Social media monitoring & engagement – post content to social media channels, monitor activities, and engage with people.
Contact: T. Debbie
Goal: Obey the Great commission: “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:19-20)
• Local outreach
• Street evangelism
• Social media evangelism
• Continually pray to receive the same heart the Father has for his lost sheep
• Strive to attend all meetings
Contact: T. Yujeong & T. Wucherl